Our Developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ) virtual workshop goes beyond cultural awareness to the next level by utilizing peer-reviewed research and recognized methods to build an individual’s cultural intelligence. This leads to more effective cross-cultural connections and improved personal and professional relationships.
The workshop is for individuals and organizations seeking proven strategies for optimizing their position as global citizens. This blended-learning program will benefit anyone who interacts with different cultures, whether multinational, generational, ethnic or even organizational cultures within a workplace.
Course participants will learn about their own level of cultural intelligence and the four capabilities of CQ: CQ Drive, CQ Knowledge, CQ Action, and CQ Strategy.
This program will introduce participants to cultural intelligence and equip them with strategies for
applying it to any multicultural context. The overall objective is to improve intercultural performance.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Self-awareness of how culture influences your interactions with others
- Understanding how to develop and apply CQ in yourself and others
- Effectiveness working with multicultural colleagues and customers
You Will Receive
- CQ Starter introduction video
- What’s Your CQ? participant guide
- CQ Pro Assessment & Feedback Report: View Sample Report
- Applying CQ: Using CQ in Everyday Life e-learning
- Digital copy of Expand Your Borders, written by Dr. David Livermore
- Certificate of Completion that can be shared and added to your social media accounts
- Digital Badge to validate your accomplishments. Showcase your digital badge on your email, resume, and social media accounts!
Getting Started is Easy!
You can sign-up and pay below in under a minute. We offer both a credit card and invoice option for payment.
If you have questions about the workshop, we recommend that you reach out to our Director of Public Programs, Jennifer Benbow.
You can email Jennifer directly to discuss how we can best help you meet your goals and whether this workshop is the best option for you. Contact Jennifer directly by clicking on the button below! You can also reach her at Jennifer.Benbow@CulturalQ.com.
The Cultural Intelligence Center is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.