The CQ® Your Bias virtual workshop will elevate your professional and personal life by providing you with an in-depth understanding of implicit bias (often called unconscious bias) and explicit bias. Cultural diversity can be found around the world as well as within our own communities. Each person’s different cultural background and life experiences can lead to unconscious bias. Since we all have biases, this workshop also teaches you how to manage your bias during interactions with others.
This invaluable skill benefits individuals and organizations by helping them become self-aware global citizens equipped with actionable insights into cultural diversity, personal biases and systemic biases which are present in societal and organizational practices, processes, and policies.
CQ® Your Bias participants will develop the critical skill of cultural intelligence using the Cultural Intelligence (CQ) framework. This framework draws upon research-based findings to provide strategies for disrupting bias in individuals’ lives and organizations.
The CQ® Your Bias virtual workshop uses the Cultural Intelligence Center’s e-learning program combined with an interactive, live course led by an experienced trainer in unconscious bias.
To recognize and manage bias in interactions by applying research-based solutions for cultivating self-awareness and culturally intelligent strategies.
- Understand why bias matters
- Recognize sources of explicit and implicit/unconscious bias
- Identify systemic bias in our organizations/institutions
- Practice culturally intelligent strategies to disrupt bias
You Will Receive
- Introduction to Managing Bias Program
- CQ Assessment
- MyUB™ e-learning program
- CQ® Your Bias participant guide
- The Curious Traveler digital book by Dr. David Livermore
- Certificate of Completion that can be shared and added to your social media accounts
- Digital Badge to validate your accomplishments. Showcase your digital badge on your email, resume, and social media accounts!
Getting Started is Easy!
You can sign-up and pay below in under a minute. We offer both a credit card and invoice option for payment.
If you have questions about the workshop, we recommend that you reach out to our Director of Public Programs, Jennifer Benbow.
You can email Jennifer directly to discuss how we can best help you meet your goals, and whether this workshop is the best option for you. Contact Jennifer directly by clicking on the button below! You can also reach her at Jennifer.Benbow@CulturalQ.com.
The Cultural Intelligence Center is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.