Is your team having difficulty communicating with each other? Is everyone on the team comfortable sharing their ideas? Are project deadlines slipping because of team communication?
Do you have a staff member or two who are making your team less cohesive?
Cultural differences can affect team dynamics and effectiveness.
The CQ Center’s Cultural Intelligence for Teams Workshop addresses these issues to help team members develop skills to interact more effectively. We go beyond raising cultural awareness, and help participants build usable skills for effectively navigating and leveraging cultural differences in their work. This leads to high high-quality personal and professional relationships, team synergy, and team performance.
This interactive workshop introduces the CQ® model of cultural intelligence capabilities. It provides proven strategies for optimizing collaboration across cultural differences (multinational, generational, ethnic, or organizational, etc.). The workshop covers key cultural differences as well as how to apply the CQ model for working across diverse cultural settings. Participants will receive practical examples and best practices for using cultural intelligence to enhance team processes and outcomes.
They will develop personal action plans for improving their cultural intelligence personally and in their teams after the workshop. Published, peer-reviewed research on Cultural Intelligence is the basis of the recommendations for the successful application of CQ in teams.
- Improving the intercultural performance of individuals and diverse teams
- Increasing awareness of the impact of culture upon collaborating across differences
- Developing skills to use cultural differences to build synergy
- Recognize how cultural values influence people’s approach to life and work
- Build awareness of personal cultural value preferences and those of other stakeholders
- Apply practical strategies for leveraging and bridging differences in teams
- Understand the CQ capabilities framework
- Interpret personal CQ assessment results and create a personal development plan
- CQ Starter: a 10 a 10-minute e-learning introducing CQ and why it matters.
- Cultural Values and CQ Assessment and Personal Feedback Report
- CQ Development Plan Outline
- Workshop Participant Guide
- Cultural Values Team Cards
- Applying CQ in Everyday Life E-Learning
- Digital Certificate of Completion and Badge