The Culturally Intelligent Educator workshop was developed for K-12 and higher education teachers, mentors, and administrators seeking proven strategies to optimize their role as education leaders.
By learning to develop and apply cultural intelligence (CQ*) in yourself and others, and increasing self-awareness of how culture influences interactions with people from different cultural backgrounds, you can improve learning outcomes for your students. *CQ is defined as the ability to relate and work effectively with people from different nationalities, ethnicities, age groups, and more.
This workshop is highly interactive and includes real-world practical application exercises, self-reflection activities, vivid examples, group activities, polls, and more – all focused on challenges and opportunities for educators.
This program will introduce participants to cultural intelligence and equip them with strategies for applying CQ to teaching practices at every level. The overall objective is to improve educator’s leadership effectiveness and to increase student success.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Increased self-awareness of your own cultural values and how culture influences your teaching
- Understanding how to develop and apply cultural intelligence in your teaching practices
- Enhanced effectiveness teaching, mentoring, and working with students who have diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Learn about your own level of cultural intelligence and the four capabilities of CQ: CQ Drive, CQ Knowledge, CQ Action, and CQ Strategy.
You Will Receive
- CQ for Educators introduction video
- What’s Your CQ? participant guide
- CQ Pro Assessment & Feedback Report: View Sample Report
- MYCQ™ e-learning program
- Digital copy of Expand Your Borders, written by Dr. David Livermore
- Certificate of Completion that can be shared and added to your social media accounts
- Digital Badge to validate your accomplishments. Showcase your digital badge on your email, resume, and social media accounts!
Getting Started is Easy!
You can sign-up and pay below in under a minute. We offer both a credit card and invoice option for payment.
If you have questions about the workshop, we recommend reaching out to our Director of Public Programs, Jennifer Benbow.
You can email Jennifer directly to discuss how we can best help you meet your goals and whether this workshop is the best option for you. Contact Jennifer directly by clicking on the button below! You can also reach her at Jennifer.Benbow@CulturalQ.com.