Developing CQ® Workshop
Our Developing Cultural Intelligence (CQ) virtual workshop goes beyond cultural awareness and offers proven strategies for building an individual’s cultural intelligence. Everyone engages with people from different backgrounds. Cultural intelligence helps you do it better. Using peer-reviewed research and recognized methods to build CQ, this workshop helps individuals have more effective cross-cultural connections, and improved personal and professional relationships.
You Will Receive
Purchase the Developing CQ® Workshop Now!
You will choose your date/time after purchase.
All times below are in your local time zone / Registration for a session will close at 12:00 AM Eastern Time 2 days before the day of the session.
WORKSHOP AGENDA & OBJECTIVES
- Become familiar with facilitator, co-participants, and purpose of the workshop
- Recognize the relevance of cultural intelligence
- Be able to define “culture”
Mapping Cultural Diversity
- Understand ten cultural value dimensions
- Identify behaviors typically associated with each cultural value preference
- Develop awareness of the cultural value preferences of self and others
What’s Your CQ? Overview
- Develop an understanding of cultural intelligence
- Recognize the importance of cultural intelligence as a key capability for intercultural
What’s Your CQ Drive?
- Understand the importance of CQ Drive for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Drive scores and learn strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Drive
What’s Your CQ Knowledge?
- Understand the importance of CQ Knowledge for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Knowledge scores and learn strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Knowledge
What’s Your CQ Strategy?
- Understand the importance of CQ Strategy for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Strategy scores and strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Strategy
What’s Your CQ Action?
- Understand the importance of CQ Action for intercultural effectiveness
- Reflect on CQ Action scores and strategies for improvement
- Know how to apply CQ Action
- Apply knowledge about cultural values and CQ to a specific case study
- Understand leading practices for effective, diverse teams
CQ Action Plan
- Create an action plan for improving and applying CQ
- Be motivated to develop CQ in self and others
Contact us for group discounts.
Full payment is due upon registration and is non-refundable. However, we will allow a registrant the one-time option to transfer their registration to another available session within one calendar year, so long as written (email) notice is provided to the CQ Center 5 days prior to the workshop start date. If a registrant provides less than 5 days’ notice of a transfer request, an administrative fee of $100 USD will be assessed.
If a registrant fails to attend a workshop and no notice is provided before the workshop starts, that individual will be considered a “no-show” and will not be eligible for a refund or to transfer that registration.
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop session 30 days out. Full refunds will be given if we do so.