CQ® for Teams Workshop
Is your team having difficulty communicating with each other? Is everyone on the team comfortable sharing their ideas? Are project deadlines slipping because of team communication?
Do you have a staff member or two who are making your team less cohesive?
Cultural differences can affect team dynamics and effectiveness.
The CQ Center’s Cultural Intelligence for Teams Workshop addresses these issues to help team members develop skills to interact more effectively. We go beyond raising cultural awareness, and help participants build usable skills for effectively navigating and leveraging cultural differences in their work. This leads to high high-quality personal and professional relationships, team synergy, and team performance.
This interactive workshop introduces the CQ® model of cultural intelligence capabilities. It provides proven strategies for optimizing collaboration across cultural differences (multinational, generational, ethnic, or organizational, etc.). The workshop covers key cultural differences as well as how to apply the CQ model for working across diverse cultural settings. Participants will receive practical examples and best practices for using cultural intelligence to enhance team processes and outcomes.
They will develop personal action plans for improving their cultural intelligence personally and in their teams after the workshop. Published, peer-reviewed research on Cultural Intelligence is the basis of the recommendations for the successful application of CQ in teams.
You Will Receive
CQ® for Teams Workshop
You will choose your date/time after purchase.
All times below are in Eastern Time / Registration for a session will close at 11:59 PM Eastern Time two days before the session.
WORKSHOP AGENDA & OBJECTIVESCultural Values
- Identify cultural value differences in a brief scenario
- Understand ten cultural value dimensions and identify behaviors typically associated with each cultural value preference
- Learn how people develop cultural value preferences and how they are manifested through behaviors
- Differentiate between being aware of differences and being effective in navigating them
- Develop awareness of cultural value preferences of self and others
- Discuss the impact of similarities and differences within a team
- Understand the benefits of bridging the differences within a team
- Identify past strategies that helped bridge differences
- Devise actionable strategies to bridge differences within a team
- Reflect on how and in which contexts the workshop tools can be replicated
- Review the resources which will guide you to continue your CQ learning journey – Individual CQ Scores, Personal Development Plan and CV Team Cards
Contact us for group discounts.
Full payment is due upon registration and is non-refundable. However, we will allow a registrant the one-time option to transfer their registration to another available session within one calendar year, so long as written (email) notice is provided to the CQ Center 5 days prior to the workshop start date. If a registrant provides less than 5 days’ notice of a transfer request, an administrative fee of $100 USD will be assessed.
If a registrant fails to attend a workshop and no notice is provided before the workshop starts, that individual will be considered a “no-show” and will not be eligible for a refund or to transfer that registration.
We reserve the right to cancel a workshop session 30 days out. Full refunds will be given if we do so.